|Your cart is currently empty|
- New Products
- Gas Fireplace Sale
- Mini Split Air Conditioner or Ductless Mini Splits
- Do It Yourself Wall Mounted Mini Split Air Conditioners
- Through Wall Air Conditioners (Window and Wall AC)
- PTAC Air Conditioners
- Empire Furnaces & Heaters
- SlimDuct Line Set Covers
- Leak Freeze Air Conditioner Leak Repair
- Air Conditioner Savings Guide
HearthRite 30,000 Btu. Natural Gas Vent Free Radiant Heater with Thermostat
Ideal for Supplemental Heat Applications!
Choose either natural gas or liquid propane. HearthRite Vent Free Heaters are 99.9% fuel efficient. Because they don't require outside venting, no heat is lost. And best of all, HearthRite Vent-Free units do not require electricity to operate.
Space-saving efficiency and convenient top-mounted controls make the HR30TN the outstanding heater to add radiant heat to your smaller rooms.
Thermostats Offer Balanced Temperature Control.
The HR10T, HR15T, HR18TN, HR25T and HR30T are thermostatically controlled from full input down to pilot. Turn the unit on and let the thermostat cycle the heat.
Designed with You in Mind
HearthRite Vent-Free Heaters offer convenient, easy to operate controls on the top of the unit. The push button igniter lights the pilot, eliminating the need for matches. Each unit is test-fired in the factory and contains an oxygen-depletion sensor that shuts off the unit if not enough fresh air is available. HearthRite Vent-Free heaters are whisper quiet and use a state-of-the-art powder coat process that produces a durable, scratch-resistant finish.
Of all heating sources available, clean, efficient gas heats an area for less than half the cost of electricity. And, in the event of a power outage, gas space heaters, keep your house warm and cozy.
- Total Comfort for Half the Cost of Electric Heat
- 99.9% Efficiency- Turns more Gas into Heat
- Thermostatic Controls
- Push Button Piezo Igniter
- Mounts on Floor or Wall
- Extra Quiet Operation
- All Models Heat without Electricity
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor Shuts Off Heater before Oxygen Drops to an Unsafe Level
- Optional: Blower and Floor Stand
|Average Heating Capacity||Feet||1,500|
|Cabinet and Front Panel||Color||Beige|
|Gas Supply||Natural Gas Only|
|Height Nat.||Inches||23 1/2"||Weight||Lbs.||35|
|Minimum Clearance From Top||Inches||24"|
|Minimum Clearance From Side||Inches||6"|
|Minimum Clearance From Floor||Inches||2"|